Paint Protection Film & Clear Bra Installation
Paint protection film, or “clear bra” as it is sometimes known, is one of the best ways to preserve the showroom quality finish on your vehicle. The virtually invisible film will keep your vehicle looking newer longer- without changing the design features or color- by protecting vulnerable areas such as front bumpers, hoods, side mirrors, door handle cavities, door edges, rocker panels, and rear fender panels from scratches and bug acids.
Preserving the finish of your vehicle with paint protection film (PPF) keeps your vehicle looking great and can enhance the resale value of your vehicle in the future.
XPEL Paint Protection Film
XPEL paint protection film works as an invisible layer of armor over your car’s finish. Our crystal-clear, energy-absorbent polyurethane film is computer cut from a database of precision templates specific to your car, and then safely bonded to the vulnerable painted surfaces offering up to 10 years of guaranteed protection.
The mirror smooth finish ensures that no unwanted texture is added to the appearance of your car, leaving the protected surface indistinguishable from the factory paint.
XPEL is 100% safely removable on factory paint, and provides all of the protection you need with none of the peeling, cracking, yellowing, and blistering that can happen with other less-advanced films on the market.
Benefits of XPEL Paint Protection Film
- Is virtually invisible
- Won’t harm factory paint
- Can be safely removed
- Can wash & wax as usual
- Protects against minor scratches
- Doesn’t peel, crack, or fade
- 10 year warranty
Where Can I Put Paint Protection Film On My Vehicle?
Paint Protection Film can be professionally installed anywhere you want to protect your vehicle finish from scratches, chips, stains and other damaging elements. More than just a "clear bra", the virtually invisible film will not alter the color or design elements of your vehicle. You can protect:
- Rocker panels from sand and stones kicked up by tires
- Hoods, bumpers and mirror backs from flying gravel, bug acids and tar
- Door handle cavities and door edges from rings, keys, belt buckles and purses
- Full hoods, trunks and roofs from bird droppings and tree sap
- For your minivan, SUV or truck, think leading box and door edges, door handle inserts, bed rails, cab extensions, rocker panels and factory step-rails
- For your full-sized luxury vehicle, think leading hood edge, wheel flares, side mirrors, rocker panels and leading door edges.
- For your sports or performance vehicle, think leading hood edge, front air scoops, rear fender panels and windshield edge molding